Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Today is my third child's Birthday. Samuel is 4 today! He's such a sweet little boy. He makes me laugh all the time. God has so wonderfully put everyone in my family. I remember hoping that Samuel was a girl. I wanted a few of the boys to be girls. We have one girl and four boys. I am so glad God knows better than I do. I would not trade any of my boys for girls. I love them so much. (I love my little girl too.)

Children are such great gifts from God. I'm going to look back over the years with Samuel.

Samuel was my first natural labor. We went to the hospital in labor and he was born shortly after that.







































                                            




































I thank God for this little guy. He's such a blessing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment