Friday, August 11, 2017

I'm Back!

It is clearly evident, by the date of the last blog post, that I have not written in a while. I am going to try to be more faithful. I love writing, and believe words are a tool to encourage and uplift others. I want that to be a goal of the blog. We all get discouraged and low, but we don't have to stay that way.
I want to help the struggling mom, who is overwhelmed, because I've been there, more days than not.
I want to encourage the homeschooling parent, to keep going, don't quit even when it's hard.
We are all on this journey of life. Our paths may look different, but we are all on a journey. Let's help each other, and not hinder each other. You never know what impact a friendly word, or a simple smile can make in the life of others.

And those of us with kids, let's make sure to start at home. Those little ones God has blessed us with,  deserve to be cherished and loved, even on the bad days. These little ones encourage me to live for the Lord, because they are always watching, I want them to see a mommy who loves God no matter what day it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment