Saturday, September 21, 2019

Life


   I haven't written in quite sometime. But I want to try to make more time to write in this blog. 
I am a busy mom to six precious children. I spend most of my day taking care of my children, cleaning my house, and homeschooling. But I am truly blessed. 

  Life is precious. Life is not always easy. There are hard times and discouraging days. I have seen emotional battles as well as physical ones. Through everything, I have seen God's mighty hand work. Being a Christian doesn't mean life will always be easy. It means that I will always have Someone to carry me in the dark valleys of life. 

I see the hard times, but I try to dwell on God. He can handle our biggest problems. He even cares about our small problems. God still amazes me. I wake up feeling blessed with each new day. The hugs and kisses I receive everyday, are small rewards, but they mean a lot to me. I am just so blessed to have a wonderful husband and 6 wonderful children. 

Yes, life is busy, and full of messes. I am constantly cleaning up spills and stopping wrong behavior. I hear lots of fussing and fighting. I get tired, and overwhelmed sometimes. I fold way too much laundry daily. But I count my blessings as I am doing the mundane things of life. God didn't have to bless with me such a precious family, but He did. I don't deserve them. I raise my voice too much, and fall short of being a godly wife and mom. But God doesn't give up on me. He sees what I can be, not exactly what I am right now.  With God's help, I can run this race. 

I see God's blessings all around me. I am so thankful for this life. My hands may be full, but my heart is also full. Being a parent is worth it. It's the hardest job, but it is all worthwhile. 

If life is too overwhelming for you, count your blessings. Your blessings far out weigh your problems. This doesn't make the problems go away but it does help us to focus more on God. 























1 comment:

  1. You are truly blessed and in turn I have been blessed with these 6 beautiful grandchildren. Love yall so much.

    ReplyDelete